Participating 2022 membership discount card businesses:
|Business||WHT Member Discount|
|Borough of Trafford||$25 Pavilion Discount|
|Completely Booked||$5 off purchases of $30 or more|
|Dean’s Health and Fitness Center||1 month free w/ purchase of annual membership|
|Digital Trafford||10% off all repair services excluding new hardware, pc components, and software purchases|
|Dynamic Music Studio||$15 off your first month of Private Music Lessons (only valid for NEW registered students, one time use and for 1:1 Private Lessons) [Group Lessons do not qualify]|
|Ginny’s Neighborhood Pizza Joint||Free order of Ginny Bread w/ purchase of any 2 entrees or a large pizza|
|Jimmy John’s Murrysville||Purchase an 8″ sandwich and receive a free side of your choice|
|Joey’s the Edge||Free side w/ sandwich purchase & 20% off apparel|
|Lisa’s Bike Shop||$1 off regular bike rental hourly rate, $5 off personal bike tune up, $5 off 2022 bike rental season pass|
|Palmer Imaging Arena||15% off Learn to Skate, Learn to Play Hockey, Labatt Get in the Game, Birthday Party Packages, or Public Skate ONLINE ONLY with code TRAIL15 at checkout|
|Parkside Creamery||10% off order|
|Rob’s Pizza||$2.00 off any large or extra large pizza|
|Saltsburg Kayak + Canoe Outfitters||$5 off weekday rental or shuttle service. Reservations required; subject to availability|
|Slickville Deli & Groceries||Buy 1 get 1 free pizza slice or hand-dipped ice cream cone (when in season)|
|Station House 7||5% off shower or party venue rental (Not eligible for wedding rental)|
Interested in becoming a member of the trail and getting more involved? Join today and pay online through PayPal. There are options from one year to lifetime memberships for individuals and families.
Pay online below:
One-year Individual Membership- $20.00
Paying by mail?
Click here for a printable membership form that can be mailed in if you would prefer to send the form and money through standard USPS mail.
- Not interested in becoming a member, but still want to donate to the trail? Follow the link below:
Why should you join?
- Funding: Although the trail is built with large grants from government and private foundations, the trail is a non-profit entity. Ongoing maintenance and small improvements are coordinated and funded by local volunteers. Membership fees and fundraising events coordinated by members (volunteers) are what pay for maintaining the trails.
- Local Support: In order to expand the trail network, large grants from government and foundations are needed. These entities want to know that future trails are supported by their local community. A large membership demonstrates that the trails are wanted and supported by volunteers.
- Volunteers: Along with financial support, volunteers can donate their time to the trail by helping to promote, maintain, monitor, and raise funds to support trail efforts. Trail members make up the majority of these volunteers.
- Support of Rails to Trails: A portion of membership fees go to the parent organizations (Regional Trail Corporation, Allegheny Trail Alliance) which helps to coordinate new trail development.
- Pride of Ownership: Becoming a WHT member gives the individual a stake in the trail, knowing they are doing something positive to make a better community.